Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Newborn Hope - A Mini Album

A few years ago, I was fortunate enough to attend a luncheon that supported a great organization, “Newborn Hope”!  One of my daughters worked on the committee that hosted the event;  it was a very special day!



As always, I love flowers and ribbon!  The centerpieces looked like Scrabble letters so I tied to use tiles on the front page, and throughout my album.



I used a heart shaped Chipboard album. I painted it white and used red ink over the paint, then chose papers to match the theme of the day.







The album was a gift to my daughter, in celebration of a successful day!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Water Color Flowers

My first attempt at water coloring.  I used water color paper, heat embossing elements, water-based markers, and the Hero Arts Daisy and Bug...